Thursday, March 8, 2018

Scrapbook 2018: January Layout

This year, I am offering a special series to my customers to create a "year-in-review" scrapbook with a layout for each month, title page, etc.  We are meeting once a month, and I am excited to have completed my January 2018 layout!
We used the Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 3 for the sketch.  My January color palette is White Daisy, Glacier, and Peacock.  We are using the month series stamps (retired, but special offer last year) to customize each layout.  We used both the Enchantment Fundamentals and Chelsea Gardens plus card stock for this layout.
Silver glitter dots and shimmer trim were a great compliment for these frosty, wintry colors.
Thanks for letting me share with you.  I have one spot left if anyone local would like to join this monthly group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails