Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Europe 2016: Copenhagen Picnic

We ended up having an impromptu picnic as we walked the streets of Copenhagen and ended up sitting on a lovely bridge watching the people, birds, and boats go by.
Once again my layout is very simple to focus on the 8 photos I used.  When I am creating my own layout design, I like place two sheets of card stock on my work space for the two page bases.  (In this case, I used Whisper card stock.)  Then I start laying my selected photos on the pages.
These three horizontal photos looked great all in a line.  I ended up using the retired Florence collection because the Poppy and Saffron work so well with these photos.  Even the touches of blue in the embellishments complimented the water.
On the right page I placed the three vertical photos in a row with a horizontal one above them.  I ended up trimming down the arrow photo to fit the row.  That cut did not detract from the focus of my photo.  Because there was a gap to the edge of the page, I added another pretty piece of Florence paper to finish the row.

Don't be afraid to design your own layout!  It is easier than you think!

1 comment:

  1. If I'm not fitting photos to a class layout, this is how I usually work. That arrow picture is great, and I think the cropping makes it even more effective.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails